Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Alberta; Why I take the time!

I do appreciate the inquiries by the various power companies, some not on this continent. I will continue to respond to direct emails placed to me through this site.

In answer to most questions:
You can thank Mr. Ed Stelmach and the Conservative party for my efforts. The fix is within their grasp. It is them, not me who are choosing the poison.

The Alberta Conservatives conspired with Ottawa and succeeded in shutting down a company I owned, The Dangerous Goods Training Centre. In doing so they effectively eliminated all the pension monies that went into the start up of that company. I have told them, when they make that money back to me, I will get off their case and, not until.

I am not evangelical!

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post a> Home