Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Price of News papers is over the top!

In a crunch advertisement budgets take the first hit.   Consequently the revenues for news papers is way down.  They have all the thrift in play they can think of.

I subscribed to the Post Media  Edmonton Journal.

3 Years ago we were getting 7 day a week home delivery for about 90.00 /six months plus a carrier tip.  This included the National Post, Financial Post Calgary Herald and the Province in BC latters on line.

As the crunch tightened News Papers were cut from the Post Media list.  We ended up with Edmonton Journal and Calgary Herald for 258.00/6 months.  Included on line comment.

I have had enough!   If the rates stay this high and the access remains this limited  there will be no renewal from me.

I really suggest you look at what you are paying and decided if it worth that much to you.  It sure isn't worth that much to me!

You guys are on notice!

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post a> Home