Friday, June 09, 2006

WEM has not gone away!

Developing research:
Remember the WEM scandal? Charges were dropped against Mr. Lahey of Treasury Branch fame. Huge undisclosed payout to Mr. Lahey so he could move on, quietly. And, remember Mr. Lahey’s statement? “If I go down the Alberta Government will go down”

Now information is in awaiting verification on a few minor points.

Millions of dollars in cash packed in shopping bags and loaded into the trunk of passenger vehicles was picked up at WEM and delivered into a downtown location to be split up by Ralph and company.

It’s no wonder Ralph put a 15 year freeze on court information! I think I can flesh it out anyway.

I think its time I become an accredited Investigative Journalist.
cyberclark@shaw.ca

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post a> Home